The Fifteen Greatest Dokdo Movie Quotes
- "I see dead people, but I don't see Dokdo on old Korean maps." (The Sixth Sense)
- "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me about Dokdo? Then where the hell is Dokdo on old Korean maps?" (Taxi Driver)
- "May Dokdo be with you until the empire strikes back!" (Star Wars)
- Kaffee: "I want the truth about Dokdo"
Col. Jessep: "You can't handle the truth." (A Few Good Men)
- "Go ahead, Japan, make my Takeshima Day." (Dirty Harry)
- "I'm always on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Malcolm, and for another map showing that Usando was not Dokdo." (Jurassic Park)
- "Houston, we have a Dokdo problem." (Apollo 13)
- "You had me at hello, but then you started talking about Dokdo." (Jerry Maguire)
- "I'll be back after I deal with a few Dokdo loonies." (Terminator)
- "First rule of Dokdo: everything is Japan's fault" (A Bug's Life)
- "Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current Dokdo events, but we just got our asses kicked by our own maps showing that Usando was not Dokdo, pal!" (Aliens)
- "Hey, you f**ked up! You trusted us when we claimed Dokdo was Korea's land." (Animal House)
- "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about your Dokdo claims." (Gone with the Wind)
- "Stand up wherever you are, go to the nearest window and yell as loud as you can: "I am sick of hearing about Dokdo and I'm not going to take it, anymore ." (Network)
- Scarecrow: "I haven't got a brain... only straw."
Dorothy: "How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?"
Scarecrow: "I don' t know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking about Dokdo being Korean territory, don't they?"
Dorothy: "Yes, I guess you're right." (Wizard of Oz)